Harry Potter Studio

20170604

Since I joined Harry Potter Society at the uni, I got the chance to visit the studio with a group of as-crazy-as-you-can-imagine fans. Yeah!


Okay, I would try not to spoil those who plan to visit. Here is some advice.

I think it would be more reasonable to visit the shop at King's Cross station for tourists who don't have much time because this studio is far away from all the tourist spots in central London. But if you are crazy about seeing how they made the films and you plan to stay in London for a while, then this is the right place for you.

To be honest, I DIDN'T know a thing before I went there with people who have already visited the studio. (I avoided the spoiler unconsciously, ha) The tickets should be booked months ago before the visiting date, and I bet you would like to stay there for at least three hours because of the price and a large space that you can explore.

留言